Service Technical Center
The service technical center of the "MADEK" company includes the following units:
The service technical center of the "MADEK" company exists since 1991. It carries out pre-sale preparation, maintenance and repair of the following equipment:
- diesel generator sets from FG WILSON,
- diesel and gas piston power stations from FG WILSON,
- diesel and gas piston engines from PERKINS,
- diesel and gasoline power stations with engines of various brands,
- uninterruptible power supply units (UPS),
- automatic control and synchronization systems,
- remote monitoring systems.
The area of the service technical center of the "MADEK" company is 4160 sq.m.
The total number of employees of the technical service center, including regional service offices, is more than 80 people.
Leading service specialists have completed special training at manufacturer plants of equipment supplied to Ukraine.
At the FG WILSON authorized training center, specialists of the "MADEK" company and specialists from various energy equipment maintenance services regularly take advanced training courses.
The list of work performed by the specialists of the "MADEK" company:
- Pre-sale preparation and testing of power equipment under load.
- Delivery of equipment to the customer’s site.
- Construction and electrical work of any complexity.
- Start-up and commissioning works.
- Customer training in operating rules.
- 24-hour technical support (24/7).
- Scheduled maintenance service.
- Providing services for remote round-the-clock on-line monitoring of power equipment.
- Work on refueling fuel tanks of diesel generator sets.
Our team works for you 24/7!